Online Newsletter for Call
Rosanne D'Ausilio, Ph.D. Editor and Publisher
Volume IV, Issue 6
Date: June 1, 2003 - To Certify or Not to Certify
Certification can make the difference in advancement and hiring decisions. From an organizational standpoint, certification elevates employees to a higher level of service and dedication, leading to an increased ROI.
What are the benefits for your agents?
1. Recognition/acknowledgment from the industry, employer, peers
2. Career development opportunities
3. Increased ability to perform
4. Boost efficiency
5. Increased responsibilities
6. Professional accomplishment
And the benefits to your organization include:
1. Increased customer satisfaction
2. Increased credibility with customers
3. More productive employees
4. Measurable results and improvements
5. Out-service the competition
6. Reduced turnover, retain motivated staff
7. Increased morale
Experience tells us that university certified agents are more committed, feel more confident, have higher self esteem, and feel acknowledged by their companies for supporting them through the process.
Our certification is a 2 day university certification training from Purdue University's Center for Customer Driven Quality. At the conclusion of Day 2, participants sit for an exam, and upon passing, receive their certificate. We find it truly raises the bar in the area of customer service.
The latest statistics are that approximately 22% of centers currently certify their agents and/or facilitators; and 68% plan to do so in the near future.
QUOTE OF THE MONTH: The teacher and the taught together create the teaching. Eastern saying
© 2003 Human Technologies Global, Inc. All rights reserved
Click here to go back to archive of newsletters.